For school Brett had to make an Easter bonnet out of a 10 inch paper plate. This is what we cae up with. He even got to be the line leader at school as they paraded through the halls to show them off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses...Joyce Brothers
1 comment:
Lanita,
This is such a sweet picture! What a proud mommy you must be.
I just had to say THANK YOU for coming out of lurkdom to wish me well. I am so sorry you are dealing with postpartum depression right now. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that my blog will soon offer you that spot of sunshine again. Thank you, too, for your encouraging story. If I can ever get over that longing for my husband to be whole and good again, I think I could be happy with someone else.
I wish you all the good desires of your heart.
With love,
-Jennifer P.
Post a Comment