While we were at grandmas I thought I would give Analise a piece of string cheese just to suck on so I could get dinner going. She had a different plan in mind. She actually took a bite out of it. So I took it away and she was very upset. She doesn't like baby food so I think she thought she was getting something really yummy. Then mommy had to spoil her fun.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
String Cheese Anyone???
While we were at grandmas I thought I would give Analise a piece of string cheese just to suck on so I could get dinner going. She had a different plan in mind. She actually took a bite out of it. So I took it away and she was very upset. She doesn't like baby food so I think she thought she was getting something really yummy. Then mommy had to spoil her fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment